Our client is a unique providing specifically engineered, bespoke medical devices to meet their clients individual needs.
Due to this offering, the company has no competitors and is constantly expanding. Their clients year on year spend with the company can only grow and there is no product that they cannot offer within their field.
Due to their phenomenal success, the company is now looking to recruit a sales engineer to expand and develop the UK and Western Europe markets.
The successful candidate will posses the following attributes:
- Technically qualified in a mechanical engineering discipline
- Minimum 4 years technical-capability sales experience
- Strong presentation, reporting and interpersonel skills
- Financially numerate and good IT skills for sales management modelling
- Preferable experience in medical market
- Able to win new business and account manage
- Understand restraints and capabilities
- Able to sell a a precision machining capability
- Consultative approach
As already mentioned, the company is the market leader in their field world wide and are looking to treble the size of the company over the next 2 years. Due to this, progression is second to none with regular pay reviews and extra bonuses on top of commissions at regular intervals. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to really make their mark and be pivital in the companies direction and can be viewed as a stepping stone to sales director.
For more information on this wonderful and unique opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David Eaves on 07854 137908.
Quayside Consulting is a Bristol based recruitment consultancy that specialised in the recruitment of permanent sales people UK wide.
We are a specialist consultancy sourcing sales professionals within diverse industry sectors including I,T, Telecoms, Property Management, FMCG, Construction, Security and most other Business to Business environments.